jeudi 29 avril 2010

"IMAGINE" BY LADY GAGA

LADY GAGA interprétant la chanson "imagine" de JOHN LENNON, d'une fort belle manière

Imagine There's No Heaven,

It's easy if you try,

No hell below us,

Above us only sky,

Imagine all the people living for today ...

Imagine There's No Countries,

It isn't hard to do,Nothing to kill or die for,

And no religion too,

Imagine all the peopleLiving life in peace ...

You May Say I'm a dreamer

But I'm not the only one

I hope someday you'll join us

And the World Will Live As One.

Imagine no possesions,

I wonder if you can,

No Need for greed or hunger,

A brotherhood of man,

Imagine all the people

Sharing all the world ...

You May Say Im a dreamer,

Im not the only objective one,

I hope you'll join us Some Day,

And the World Will Live As One.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

ma photo

ma photo
au taj mahal ,INDIA